The Columbus Citizen Journal
A selection of articles related to the columbus citizen journal.
Original articles from our library related to the The Columbus Citizen Journal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Columbus Citizen Journal.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Columbus Citizen Journal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Columbus Citizen Journal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- PORTAGE NEWSPAPER HISTORY
- The Wisconsin State Register, not to be mistaken for the Wisconsin State Journal of Madison, was edited by Samuel S. Brannan; later by Wentworth and Turner. It began its ...
- North Carolina bank enters Wisconsin market with takeover of beleagured North
- By Paul Gores of the Journal Sentinel. March 14, 2016 4:56 p.m.
- Local View: More homes to match job growth
- Communities like Columbus report hundreds of unfilled job openings, but only limited housing growth. Similarly, the Geneva area will soon be home to a ... a difference for our communities.
- Recent editorials published in Iowa newspapers
- But an editorial in the January 2016 issue of the American Journal of Bioethics calls for public schools to end tackle football. The safety risks ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Columbus Citizen Journal Topics
benicia california history
hello nurse vaudeville
ganbare goemon snes
coming of age hinduism