The Corries The Combolins
A selection of articles related to the corries the combolins.
Original articles from our library related to the The Corries The Combolins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Corries The Combolins.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Corries The Combolins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Corries The Combolins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Poem of the week: The Gartan Mother's Lullaby by Joseph Campbell
- I finally picked The Gartan Mother's Lullaby because I remembered owning once a much-loved recording by Scottish folk group the Corries. I learned and sang along to the lyrics without understanding a good part of them.
- The Diary: Wogan's tasty Glasgow tale, & how chef burnt Judy Finnegan
- FOLK singer Ronnie Browne's autobiography, That Guy Fae the Corries, has just been published in paperback. We like the story of the folk duo's instruments been stolen from their van in Edinburgh, including the two 'combolins' - tricky instruments that ...
The Corries The Combolins Topics
5-htp external references
billy and the boingers