The Cult Singles
A selection of articles related to the cult singles.
Original articles from our library related to the The Cult Singles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Cult Singles.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Cult Singles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Cult Singles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Magazine|25 Songs That Tell Us Where Music Is Going
- For the moment, there's only one answer to these questions that seems to connect strangers in a truly monocultural way: We shall gather in huge, fawning riots around towering pop singles to trade politicized takes on them. It's not the worst thing.
- Kevin Corrigan's 5 Funniest Roles
- Indie cult classic Slums of Beverly Hills follows '70s teenager Vivian (played beautifully by Natasha Lyonne) who moves to the cheaper outskirts of Beverly Hills and falls for the charm of the rough-around-the-edges neighborhood dealer Eliot.
- Uptown presents 'An Acoustic Evening with Todd Rundgren'
- Born and raised in Philadelphia, Rundgren began playing guitar as a teenager, going on to found and front The Nazz, a '60s cult group. In 1969, he left the band to pursue a solo career, recording his debut offering,”Runt.
- Chart toppers
- College albums. 1. The Seeker — Cloud Cult.
- Beatles Producer George Martin Dead at 90
- At the time, they had a cult following in parts of England, but little success in landing a recording deal. The group's ... Who knows?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Cult Singles Topics
Related searchesglacial periods
superman the movie different versions
dream dictionary knot