A selection of articles related to the cycle.
Original articles from our library related to the The Cycle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Cycle.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Cycle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Cycle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Widom, C.S. (1989). The cycle of violence - Columbia University
- Feb 13, 2011 The Cycle of Violence. CATHY SPATZ WIDOM. Despite widespread belief that violence begets violence, methodological problems ...
- The Cycle of Violence - National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- U.S. Department of Justice.
- An Update on the "Cycle of Violence" - National Criminal Justice
- An Update on the “Cycle of Violence”. By Cathy S. Widom and Michael G.
- Rating Through-the-Cycle: What does the Concept Imply for - IMF
- agencies generally assign ratings on a through-the-cycle basis whereas banks' ... through-the-cycle ratings are initially more stable, they are prone to rating cliff ...
- Break the Cycle Fact Sheet
- Break the Cycle Fact Sheet. ADDRESS: 6029 Bristol Parkway Culver City,. CA 90230.
Suggested News Resources
- Stopping the Cycle: Hollywood Police program tackles domestic abuse
- Now the Hollywood Police Department has started a program they hope will stop the cycle of abuse. "Laura" thought she had finally met her Prince Charming.
- Stop being battering targets!...Longville Park women warned to break the cycle
- Last Tuesday, which was celebrated as International Women's Day, the women at Longville Park Housing Scheme in Clarendon were warned to break the cycle of abuse ensuring it is not passed on to their children. Speaking on the topic 'Stand Up, Speak ...
- Closing the cycle of sexual abuse
- First, it was Penn State. Then it was the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Now, just when you think that scandals involving the sexual abuse of children can't get any worse, we learn about yet another one.
- Breaking the cycle of poverty, one woman at a time
- Since becoming a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Development Programme, I have witnessed how relentless and harrowing this cycle of poverty is for women and girls around the world. But I have also witnessed instances when the cycle was ...
- The cycle of adversity: Will Egypt ever get the messiah it seeks?
- “We will not leave, he [Mubarak] has to leave” Egyptians chanted throughout Tahrir Square, Cairo for several days of the month of January through February 2011. They were intent on seeing President Hosni Mubarak resign. At the time, Mubarak had been in ...
The Cycle Topics
Related searchespaths of glory plot summary
doctor atomic libretto
story of o
biodiversity hot spot
big ten conference history
arjuna other names of arjuna