The Daily What
A selection of articles related to the daily what.
Original articles from our library related to the The Daily What. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Daily What.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Daily What is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Daily What books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Just Answer the Question: Why Hillary Wouldnt Make a Very Good Witness
- Then she was asked about the specific economic needs of Latinos. She danced around it. The moderator tried again.
- To Stop Trump, Cruz Or Lose
- Both have said they plan to fight on until the March 15 primaries in their home states of Florida and Ohio. But even if both win their home states, what exactly are their respective paths to the nomination?
- Weediquette: Could Marijuana Help Kids With Cancer?
- “I think this is truly a story of our time,” Andavolu tells me about what has become his journalistic beat: pot. Weediquette will also tackle the war on drugs, criminal justice, and even gender equality through the haze of the marijuana lens.
- Why Olympic Athletes Shouldnt Fear Zika
- The facts continue to trickle in but somehow the case is not yet closed. Scientists are growing Zika virus and showing it damages fetal cells, particularly cells from the brain.
- These Video Games Can Read Your Mind
- No, you're not likely to see TSA-style photos of your nude self plastered on the walls of Bungie and Activision some day. Instead what publishers and designers might be gaining is insight into your online gaming experience—insight they can use both to ...
The Daily What Topics
morrill tariff act
madras presidency early history
tree graph theory types of trees