The Damned Members
A selection of articles related to the damned members.
Original articles from our library related to the The Damned Members. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Damned Members.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Damned Members is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Damned Members books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Thurrott Daily: March 14
- In the early 1980's, Jobs had his team collaborate with Microsoft on the original Mac, a part of that story that gets left out of the narrative in most Apple fan's memories.
- How the "Dumbest" Country Became the Leader in Technology and Innovation
- Is the key to the discrepancy number three of the three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and statistics? Most measures ... This improbable example shows how the mean or average is not useful when the members of a group fall into extremes.
- Don't Join the Circus!
- It was the letters in the Wall Street Journal that set me off. A few weeks ago. They were all "outraged" in tone and defensive about "income inequality.