The Dance Album Charts
A selection of articles related to the dance album charts.
Original articles from our library related to the The Dance Album Charts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Dance Album Charts.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Dance Album Charts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Dance Album Charts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Listen to 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Star Adore Delano's 'After Party' Album
- The set was led by its first single, the simmering pop track "Dynamite." After Party follows 2013's Till Death Do Us Party, which debuted and peaked at No. 3 on the Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart and No.
- Pete Wentz Talks Bringing A Little Edge to Nickelodeon's 'School of Rock'
- “I've never really done stuff with younger actors before and the energy level is off the charts,” he tells Billboard. “It's like hanging out with little espresso shots.” Wentz's ...
- Silent Shout: It's Time To Stop Calling Stuff "Dark Pop"
- They're useful for marketing the music — which is felt all the way from A&R and publicists and charts down to Bandcamp tags — and they're useful for music fans/obsessives hoping to seek out or avoid a certain style of music. And it's fun!
- Disclosure's diverse, roving Wild Life party returns to Light
- That's how Guy Lawrence, one half of pop-house duo Disclosure, described the Wild Life series to Stereogum in 2014.