A selection of articles related to the decameron.
Original articles from our library related to the The Decameron. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Decameron.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Decameron is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Decameron books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Decameron
- The Decameron. Giovanni Boccaccio. Induction to the First Day.
- 1350 THE DECAMERON Boccaccio Giovanni
- THE DECAMERON. Boccaccio Giovanni. Boccaccio, Giovanni (1313-1375) - Italian writer and poet known as the Father of Italian prose.
- The Decameron
- Decameron, which killed maybe three-quarters of the city's population. From Boccaccio began work on the Decameron around 1349.
- Mirrors and Music in the Decameron
- t the end of the First Day of Boccaccio's Decameron, Queen Pam- pinea urges The Decameron's most prominent mirror appears in Story 8 of the. Sixth Day.
Suggested News Resources
- Griselda, Santa Fe Opera, New Mexico
- For some reason, her story from the Decameron appealed to several Baroque composers, including Antonio Vivaldi, whose 1735 opera is enjoying a rare revival at the Santa Fe Opera.
- Video - Woody Allen Shoots Bop Decameron On The Streets Of Rome
- The movie, thought to be a contemporary adaptation of Giovanni Boccaccio's 'The Decameron', stars Jesse Eisenberg, Ellen Page and Allen himself.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Decameron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Decameron (subtitle: Prencipe Galeotto) is a collection of 100 tales by Giovanni Boccaccio, probably begun in 1350 and finished in 1351/3.
- Decameron Web
- A hypermedia project dedicated to the study and teaching of the work.
- Amazon.com: The Decameron (Penguin Classics) (9780140449303
- Language Notes. Text: English, Italian (translation) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- The Decameron
- The Decameron (1353) the span of 10 days by seven ladies and three gentlemen (the word "decameron" is derived from the Greek and means "ten days").
- The Decameron Summary | BookRags.com
- The Decameron summary with 814 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, analysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Decameron Topics
Related searchesparody copyright issues
lamrim three kinds of person
finn e kydland life and education
judaism dietary laws kashrut
gong traditional suspended gongs