A selection of articles related to the decameron.
Original articles from our library related to the The Decameron. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Decameron.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Decameron is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Decameron books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Decameron - PinkMonkey.com
- Decameron (1350) - Boccaccio's most celebrated work. The Decameron is a collection of stories told by seven ladies and three gallants as they spend ten days ...
- Boccaccio's Decameron - New York University
- Boccaccio's Decameron: A Fictional Effort to Grapple with Chaos by. Nancy M. Reale.
- BOCCACCIO ON STAGE I Ever since I first read The Decameron in
- The circumstance serving as the framework for the tales in The Decameron ... Ever since, the idea of a play inspired by The Decameron has appeared among ...
- The Decameron First Day in Perspective - Brown University
- The Decameron First Day in Perspective: Volume One of the Lectura Boc- caccii. Ed. Elissa B.
- New Lessons in Criticism and Blame from the Decameron*
Suggested News Resources
- Do you know where pasta began?
- □Italian author Giovanni Boccacio writes in “The Decameron” (a collection of short stories published around 1351) about a mythical land called Bengodi, where people roll macaroni down a mountain of grated cheese. □Francesco di Marco, an Italian ...
- Let's Talk Food: Parmigiano-Reggiano is 'grate' addition to variety of dishes
- In "The Decameron," written in the 14th century, the pure pleasure of eating grated cheese on all forms of pasta reflected the passion with which Italians regarded this cheese.
- Istanbul Istanbul
- In the Decameron, written in the 14th century by Italian author Boccaccio, 10 characters tell each other 100 stories to pass the time after fleeing a plague epidemic.
- EXCLUSIVE: Pasollaly Series, 'The Decameron'
- EXCLUSIVE: Pasolally Series, 'The Decameron'. . Photographer provocateur Joseph Lally (@lallypop421) channels the late gay filmmaker Pier Paolo Pasolini in his new "Pasolally Series," exclusively for Out.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Decameron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Decameron (From the Greek: δέκα - ten & μέρα - day) subtitled Prince Galehaut is a collection of novellas by the 14th-century Italian author Giovanni ...
- Summary of Decameron tales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article contains summaries and commentaries of the 100 stories within Giovanni Boccaccio's The Decameron. Each story of the Decameron begins with a ...
- The Decameron (Penguin Classics): Giovanni Boccaccio, G. H.
- The Decameron (Penguin Classics) [Giovanni Boccaccio, G. H. McWilliam] on Amazon.
- The Project Gutenberg eBook of The Decameron of Giovanni
- The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Decameron of Giovanni Boccaccio, by Giovanni Boccaccio This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and ...
- The Decameron by Giovanni Boccaccio — Reviews, Discussion
- The Decameron has 22709 ratings and 659 reviews. Renato said: In the 14th century in Europe, during the devastating times of the Black Death, a group of...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Decameron Topics
Related searchesfamily tree of muhammad ibn abdallah
network ten history
fiction set in ancient rome plays
catherine de medici