The Delhi Sultanate
A selection of articles related to the delhi sultanate.
Original articles from our library related to the The Delhi Sultanate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Delhi Sultanate.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Delhi Sultanate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Delhi Sultanate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rocking to Indian philosophy
- Mallik explains, "We do research off and on with Taru Dalmiya (Delhi Sultanate, a Delhi-based artist).
- 5 quintessentially Indian things that will have to go if we
- This period starts with the Turkic sultanate of Qutb-ud-din Aibak in Delhi at the start of the 13th century and continued till the last Mughal Emperor was banished to Myanmar for leading the Revolt of 1857 against the British.
- How the world inherited anti-gay laws
- Mubarak Shah Khilji, the last ruler of the Delhi Sultanate, was believed to be in love with the military leader Khusro Khan “to the point of distraction.
- Oman to open trade office in India
- Muscat - In a major move to enhance bilateral trade relations, the Sultanate is a planning to open its trade office in India, marking Oman's second outreach office abroad, it was revealed by the head of Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Delhi Sultanate Topics
Related searchesgaius flavius antoninus
codex cumanicus origin and content
peasants revolt notes