The Dig Movie
A selection of articles related to the dig movie.
Original articles from our library related to the The Dig Movie. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Dig Movie.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Dig Movie is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Dig Movie books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- All About The Thing - Outpost 31
- 2001: A Space Odyssey. But where that film wanted to make a big point about the linkage, here it is just part of the story.
- Hands-on instructional strategies for the 21st century
- instantly bring up photographs of other objects from the dig, video of the dig site, maps, and any other media or information associated with the area.” (p. 28).
- ?wHaT'S SO FUNNY aBOUT
- I put on a suit, go to the office, and work. It gives me some structure. Your twins appear in these.
- Celluloid is so 20th century -- film schools are switching to cheaper
- Both eschew the usual film-history courses and head straight toward vocational training.
Suggested News Resources
- Cate Blanchett in talks for The Dig
- The Oscar-winning actress is negotiating a deal to play amateur archaeologist Edith Pretty in the story of 1938-9 excavation of Sutton Hoo in England, reports screendaily.com.
- Cate Blanchett Joins Susanne Bier for THE DIG
- Oscar-winning 'Blue Jasmine' star Cate Blanchett has entered into talks to star in Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier's period drama 'The Dig,' according to Screen Daily. Adapted from John Preston's novel of the same name, the drama explores the story and ...
Suggested Web Resources
- The Dig (Video Game 1995) - IMDb
- Directed by Sean Clark. With Robert Patrick, Mari Weiss, Steve Blum, Leilani Jones.
- The Dig movie trailer (Fake) - YouTube
- Apr 16, 2009 Based on the classic Lucasarts adventure game.
- DIG! STORE Buy the DIG! T-Shirts Get the 2 Disc USA DVD!
- The Dig Museum - Exclusive interview with Dave Grossman
- It was decided to focus more people on fewer projects, and The Dig was more of a question mark . Would you like to see Steven Spielberg's The Dig movie?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.