The Divine Comedy Paradiso
A selection of articles related to the divine comedy paradiso.
Original articles from our library related to the The Divine Comedy Paradiso. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Divine Comedy Paradiso.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Divine Comedy Paradiso is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Divine Comedy Paradiso books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Botticelli's Hallucinatory 'Divine Comedy' Drawings Return to England After
- These are some of the hallucinatory scenes in Sandro Botticelli's drawings for the epic poem The Divine Comedy, charting Dante Alighieri's imaginary journey through Hell, Purgatory, and Paradise. Dating from 1480–95, these drawings on vellum are ...
- V&A's Botticelli Reimagined has too many desperate pretenders
- Between c.1480–95 Botticelli undertook the illustrations to an illuminated manuscript of Dante's Divine Comedy. There are 30 of them here — ten each from the 'Inferno', 'Purgatory' and 'Paradise' — lent by the Berlin Kupferstichkabinett.
- Review: Botticelli Gives Us Hell As Dante's Inferno Comes Alive
- Imagery that can be easily associated with Dante's Inferno, part of his legendary Divine Comedy. If that isn't ...
- Botticelli and Treasures from the Hamilton Collection
- In 1882 the Berlin Kupferstichkabinett (Prints and Drawings Museum) acquired, from the collection of the Duke of Hamilton, Sandro Botticelli's spectacular series of drawings illustrating scenes from Dante's epic poem, the Divine Comedy.
The Divine Comedy Paradiso Topics
Related searchesscandinavias next top model
medici art and architecture
battle of longewala battle plan
inca empire religion