The Divine Comedy Paradiso
A selection of articles related to the divine comedy paradiso.
Original articles from our library related to the The Divine Comedy Paradiso. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Divine Comedy Paradiso.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Divine Comedy Paradiso is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Divine Comedy Paradiso books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE DIVINE COMEDY: PARADISE
- He is best known as the author of “The Divine Comedy,” a three- Cantica epic al- legory of the human soul and a monument of the Middle Ages.
- Volume 3 Paradise [Paradiso]
- The Divine Comedy, Volume Three, Paradise [Paradiso] by Dante Aligheri, trans Charles Eliot Norton is a publication of the Pennsylvania State University.
- The Divine Comedy
- The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri trans.
- DIVINE COMEDY - PARADISO
- Dante Alighieri - Divine Comedy, Paradiso. 3. Tempers and stamps more after its own fashion.
- THE DIVINE COMEDY OF DANTE ALIGHIERI (1265-1321
- The Divine Comedy translated by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. (e-text courtesy ILT's Digital Dante Project). PARADISO.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dante; Poetry of Dante Alighieri; full text of Dante's Divine Comedy
- The Divine Comedy (translated by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow). Inferno. I.
- Paradiso - Divine Comedy - Dante Alighieri - La Divina Commedia
- Index to the Paradiso, Book Three of the Divine Comedy, with an overview of the Inferno, Purgatory, and Paradise, and a brief history of Dante Alighieri.
- National Epics - The Divine Comedy - The Paradise (by Kate Milner
- The Divine Comedy - The Paradise.
- Amazon.com: The Divine Comedy: Paradiso (Cliffs Notes
- Dante wrote three epic poems about heaven, purgatory, and hell. Paradiso is about the first and is encyclopedic in scope and information.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.