The Divine Comedy
A selection of articles related to the divine comedy.
Original articles from our library related to the The Divine Comedy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Divine Comedy.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Divine Comedy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Divine Comedy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Divine Comedy
- The Divine Comedy. Alighieri, Dante. (Translator: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow).
- Devine Comedy
- This publication of The Divine Comedy of Dante, Translated by H.F. Cary, is a publication of the Pennsylvania State.
Suggested News Resources
- Jorge Luis Borges: Happy 112th Birthday
- Borges' thoughts on “The Divine Comedy” alone are enough to cause any reader to rush out and buy a copy of Dante's epic poem.
- Safe and Sound
- Maybe it was the record which he and part-time musical partner Neil Hannon (The Divine Comedy) made about cricket that convinced the wider-listening public what they were missing out on. Or perhaps this is just his time.
Suggested Web Resources
- Divine Comedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Divine Comedy (Italian: Divina Commedia) is an epic poem written by Dante Alighieri between 1308 and his death in 1321.
- The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
- Welcome to ELF's presentation of the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri.
- Dante; Poetry of Dante Alighieri; full text of Dante's Divine Comedy
- Contents. The Divine Comedy (translated by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow). Inferno.
- Amazon.com: The Divine Comedy (The Inferno, The Purgatorio, and
- Long narrative poem originally titled Commedia (about 1555 printed as La divina commedia) written about 1310-14 by Dante.
- The Divine Comedy | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- The Divine Comedy's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
The Divine Comedy Topics
Related searchescarnegie hall architecture
short selling futures contracts
borough united kingdom
mysticism hindu mystics
adhesion diffusive adhesion
noun case number and gender