The Elixir Sulfanilamide Disaster
A selection of articles related to the elixir sulfanilamide disaster.
Original articles from our library related to the The Elixir Sulfanilamide Disaster. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Elixir Sulfanilamide Disaster.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Elixir Sulfanilamide Disaster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Elixir Sulfanilamide Disaster books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Crisis and the Emergence of Social Regulation _1938 Act St…
- point in particular to the elixir sulfanilamide disaster of 1937 as having generated a “public outcry” for a new law.
- Contents - Food and Drug Law Institute
- The Elixir Sulfanilamide disaster in the fall of 1937 prompted Congress to address the regula- tion of drugs and devices.
- Elixirs, Diluents, and the Passage of the 1938 Federal Food, Drug
- The Elixir Sulfanilamide disaster of 1937 was one of the most consequential mass poisonings of the 20th century.
- Medicare Disasters and the Growth of the FDA
- Feb 10, 2010 Medical Disasters and the Growth of of 1901, the elixir sulfanilamide crisis of 1937, and ..
Suggested News Resources
- How Leviathan Works: FDA to Regulate Medical Apps
- The FDA sprang from the elixir sulfanilamide disaster which resulted in the deaths of more than 100 people in 1937.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sulfanilamide Disaster
- Oct 7, 2010 The 1937 Elixir Sulfanilamide Incident . federal regulation of drugs, pointed out how the inadequacy of the law had contributed to the disaster.
- A Small Dose Of... The History of Toxicology
- Geneva - Ginger Jake - Hawk's Nest - Schrader - FDA 1930. Elixir Sulfanilamide - FD&C 1938 - Hofmann - Marijuana . top.
- Massengill's Elixir Sulfanilamide: The Scramble to Confiscate
- By bmartin on February 16, 2009 1:13 PM | Permalink. Elixir_Sulfanilamide.png.
The Elixir Sulfanilamide Disaster Topics
Related searchesmarie antoinette reputation
wound healing platelets
the devil and daniel webster trivia