The Episcopal Church
A selection of articles related to the episcopal church.
Original articles from our library related to the The Episcopal Church. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Episcopal Church.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Episcopal Church is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Episcopal Church books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE POLICY THE EPISCOPALCHURCH
- AWHITE@EPISCOPALCHURCH.ORG. Office of Government Relations.
- Constitution & Canons
- For the government of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America. Otherwise Known as. The Episcopal Church.
- May 14 Insert.indd - The Episcopal Church
- www.episcopalchurch.org www.
Suggested News Resources
- National Cathedral suffers 'significant damage' in quake
- The Episcopal church that serves as a religious focal point for the country was significantly damaged during Tuesday's earthquake.
- Local Church Notes 08/26/2011
- 1 marked the beginning of the 39th year of service by Conrad Bratton in the parish of the Episcopal Church of the Heavenly Rest. He has served as choirmaster and parish administrator.
- Sacred Spaces religion briefs for the week of Aug. 27, 2011
- Worship services are at 8 and 10 am at the Episcopal Church of the Nativity at 333 Ellen Drive in San Rafael. Call 479-7023 or go to www.nativity onthehill.
- Pamela Chinnis, first female House of Deputies president, dies
- By Mary Frances Schjonberg, August 25, 2011 [Episcopal News Service] Pamela Chinnis, who was the first woman to lead the Episcopal Church's House of Deputies, died Aug. 24 at her home in Virginia Beach, Virginia. She was 86.
Suggested Web Resources
- VISITORS' CENTER - The Episcopal Church
- The Episcopal Church strives to live by the message of Christ, in which there are no outcasts and all are welcome.
- I Am Episcopalian
- As Episcopalians, we are followers of Jesus Christ, our Lord, and believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Episcopal Church in the United States of America
- The Episcopal Church in the United States of America is often called ECUSA.
The Episcopal Church Topics
Related searchesalfred j kwak main characters
philippine english spelling
propionic acid properties
girl scouts of the philippines
ocaml birthday paradox