The Euthyphro Project
A selection of articles related to the euthyphro project.
Original articles from our library related to the The Euthyphro Project. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Euthyphro Project.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Euthyphro Project is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Euthyphro Project books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Oregon standoff leader Bundy attends meeting, hears chants of 'go'
- A protester holds up a sign during a rally against the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge by Ammon Bundy and his armed followers, while joining the rally at the Federal Building in Eugene, Ore., Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2016.
- Israel's Occupation Is Morally Indefensible
- I have long maintained that Israel's occupation of the West Bank defies the moral principle behind the creation of the state.
- Sursum Corda: 10 Suggestions for Rekindling the Literary Imagination
- I'm not sure such a project would be possible — I've left off far many more beloved books than I've included. Instead ....
- Religion and the Meaning of Life: The Problem (Part 2)
- Yesterday's post discussed some problems with grounding the meaning of life on religious beliefs. However, there is another argument which severs the connection between religious truth and the meaning of life.
- Israel's Occupation of Palestine Is Morally Indefensible
- Finally, we need to consider the moral theory which says morality is acting in accordance with what divinity commands from us.