The Eyre Affair
A selection of articles related to the eyre affair.
Original articles from our library related to the The Eyre Affair. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Eyre Affair.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Eyre Affair is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Eyre Affair books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Met in HD: A noirish, beautifully sung 'Manon Lescaut'
- Puccini's first hit is radiant with fine singing, courtesy of Metropolitan Opera stars Kristine Opolais and Roberto Alagna. Encore performance Wednesday evening, March 9, 2016.
- Tips, links and suggestions: what are you reading this week?
- Among my favourites are Herodotus, Ammianus Marcellinus, published by Penguin as The Later Roman Empire AD 354-378 (who was an absolute joyful revelation and was probably responsible for the beginning of my love affair with Late Antiquity), Tacitus, ...
- Modern twist to Manon Lescaut
- AFFAIRS of the heart, love triangles and 'man and woman story' have been with us since the dawn of time, it is therefore not surprising that it is the subject of many of the great literary and artistic works.
The Eyre Affair Topics
Related searchesaphid diet
meir kahane assassination
pikachu name origin
coal mining dangers to miners
brass band australia