The Farewell Sermon
A selection of articles related to the farewell sermon.
Original articles from our library related to the The Farewell Sermon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Farewell Sermon.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Farewell Sermon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Farewell Sermon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nik Nak's Weekly Teaser — 9th March, 2016: The Farewell Sermon
- Today saw the Farewell Sermon, delivered by the Prophet, Muhammed. I REALLY don't want to cause offense … but also feel ten questions would be informative to those of us who aren't amongst the Faithful. Q1) 9th March, 632AD saw the Prophet ...
- Observations from a now-retired OKCPS board member
- (Editor's Note: The following is text from long-time Oklahoma City Public School Board member Phil Horning's farewell address delivered Feb. 1. It has been edited slightly for style.
- Today in History …
- 141 BC – Liu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China. 632 – The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. 1009 – First known mention of Lithuania, in the ...
- Hospitalized Wife Of Nigeria's Junior Minister For Labor James Ocholi Dead
- It is very unfortunate that the nations continues to lose her best and brightest to beyond and corruption. This sermon is too late for this gentleman and his family, but let the living take a cue from this.
- Prime Time: Rev. Charles Buck and his contribution to Bristol history
- Buck delivered his farewell sermon at the Prospect Methodist Church on Sunday, April 1, 1900 closing his pastorate here in Bristol after five years.
The Farewell Sermon Topics
Related searchesroman eating and drinking cena
public domain films
samaria geographical location
montessori method pedagogy