The First Epistle
A selection of articles related to the first epistle.
Original articles from our library related to the The First Epistle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The First Epistle.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The First Epistle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The First Epistle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The First Epistle of John
- The First Epistle of John. The Greek Text. Greek Text.
- A BOOK STUDY ON THE FIRST EPISTLE OF PETER
- A BOOK STUDY ON THE. FIRST EPISTLE OF PETER. By Rev.
- The First Epistle Of Paul To Timothy
- The First Epistle Of Paul To. Timothy. The Argument.
- First Epistle of Clement to the Corinthians
- First Epistle of Clement to the Corinthians. Translated by J.B.
- THE FIRST EPISTLE OF JOHN.
- But it is suggested that this First Epistle of John may be reckoned among the Diaspora and earlier epistles, for the following reasons:--.
Suggested News Resources
- The Bible in Voice and Verse Review
- The New Testament passages came from each of the Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John - covering The Nativity, Jesus's Ministry, The Passion and Resurrection, Pentecost and from the first Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians.
- CS Lewis and the Devil
- "The Screwtape Letters" concludes by echoing the words of the First Epistle of John, as the patient dies in a bombing raid and goes to heaven—seeing not only angels but Christ himself. For as St.
- Mother Thekla
- She wrote the texts for Tavener's visionary We Shall See Him As He Is (1993), drawing on the First Epistle of John, and for Let Us Begin Again (1995), which is mimed as well as sung.
- Christ and Antichrist
- These words also reflect the First Epistle of John, "And He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Suggested Web Resources
- First Clement
- The epistle is customarily dated to the end of the reign of Domitian (95 or 96 C.E.) .
- CHURCH FATHERS: Homilies on First John (Augustine)
- Homilies on the First Epistle of John. Homily 1 1 John 1:1-2:11. Homily 2 1 John 2 :12-17.
The First Epistle Topics
Related searchespulmonic valve
fluid pressure hydrostatic pressure
pontoon bridge military bridges
culture of georgia composers
vadakkunnathan temple more details