The First Epistle
A selection of articles related to the first epistle.
Original articles from our library related to the The First Epistle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The First Epistle.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The First Epistle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The First Epistle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Top 6 Bible Verses About A Quiet Spirit
- First Peter 3:4 “But let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- He “binds” the sinner in the first passage and then “looses”temporal punishment in the second, which is exactly what we mean by an indulgence. ....
- SXSW Review: Jake Gyllenhaal Channels Palahniuk In Dark 'Demolition'
- Through this epistle device, screenwriter Bryan Sipe laces a bittersweet tone punctuated with gallows humor that makes Davis a compelling figure. But it's Gyllenhaal who makes him flesh. His voiceover is soft, thoughtful and almost ...
- Cookies on the BBC website
- His most famous work is Risulat ul-Ghufran or The Epistle of Forgiveness, which is sometimes seen as a precursor to Dante's Divine Comedy. In it, al-Maarri describes ... Perhaps he is rolling in the grave he never wanted in the first place.
The First Epistle Topics
garrett hardin biography
treaty of saragossa