The Four Humours
A selection of articles related to the four humours.
Original articles from our library related to the The Four Humours. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Four Humours.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Four Humours is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Four Humours books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Why did the Greeks develop the theory of the four Humours and was
- Why did the Greeks develop the theory of the four Humours and was it progress?
- The Four Humours
- The Four Humours. Page 1. BLOOD.
- THE THIRD WINDOW THE FOUR TEMPERAMENTS Finding our
- The four humours are blood, (yellow) bile, black bile and phlegm.
- THE FOUR HUMOURS
- THE FOUR HUMOURS. 1. a) Bring out one student to be the patient and sit him/ her down.
- Disease Man and Disease Horse Bloodletting and the Four Humors
- Bloodletting and the Four Humors.
Suggested News Resources
- Liquid truth
- This turned out to be one of the most resonant cosmological ideas in history, giving rise to an endless series of analogies: the four elements are matched by the four humours in the body, the four seasons of the year, the ages of man, and so on.
Suggested Web Resources
- Four Temperaments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the "four humors" in Greco-Roman medicine, see humorism.
- Four Humors - Hippocratic Method and the Four Humors in Medicine
- The Hippocratic corpus made an advance on earlier medicine although its methods may now seem barbaric.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Four Humours Topics
Related searchesproject 86
focke-wulf fw 58
hugh dan maclennan
meaning of dreams about peas