The Four Vedas
A selection of articles related to the four vedas.
Original articles from our library related to the The Four Vedas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Four Vedas.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Four Vedas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Four Vedas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts in the world. Composed in the dawn of human philosophy and thought, they are an intgral part of humanity's history. Below are the links to download the 4 Vedas as PDF, in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- Meet Rani Laxmi Bai awardees, the women who won't give up
- “It's time that society, government and family all unite to help and support women,” he said as the four French women who had driven down from Noida to Lucknow in an auto to market the 'UP is safe' theme nodded in approval. The French women too were ...
- Dear Mr PM, meet some 'nationalist' companies
- Its faithfuls pay top price for Indian hand-painted porcelain or candles or organic cotton kurtas or block-printed bedspreads that tell you stories from the Vedas, Vrindavan and Varanasi.
- 12 Lesser Known Facts About Raavan Which Proves He Was An Absolute Genius
- He was regarded as the most brilliant demon who had thorough knowledge of 4 Vedas and 6 Upanishads. Ravana was a master of tantra vidya and created an optical illusion of thoughts while fighting his enemies. He knew 64 different kinds of arts and had a ...
- Local Vedic astrologers decipher map for healing inner cosmos
- Waterman says, “Vedic astrology recognizes the validity of all four aims of life, and [it's] oriented to facilitate us in the attainment of each of them. ….
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Four Vedas Topics
Related searchesreaver firefly behavior
different kinds of religion dictionary
sam fisher weapons
where did paganism begin
octahedron area and volume