The Fragile Vinyl Version
A selection of articles related to the fragile vinyl version.
Original articles from our library related to the The Fragile Vinyl Version. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Fragile Vinyl Version.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
The Fragile Vinyl Version is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Fragile Vinyl Version books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Wagner's Operas Saved My Uncle's Life and Reordered the Tectonics of His Psyche
- I visited Cal on a regular basis, staying for days at a time, exploring his underground version of urban life. He was happy to finally reveal his homosexuality openly to someone ....
- Music Can't Last Forever, Not Even on the Internet
- Recorded music was once incredibly fragile. Before the days of digital music, an independent band might press only a few thousand, or even a few hundred copies of a vinyl record.
- Where the #$@&%*! are all the books?!
- People love physical books. They even prefer them over ebooks. Studies say this and bibliophiles believe it.
- Hunting 'New England's New Culture'
- It includes stories about a vinyl record plant in Burlington, Vt., letterpress printers, milliners and handpainted signs. The lists above ...
- Beating the odds
- In 1986, Frazier performed the world's first implantation of a Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD), a machine that helps a weakened heart chamber pump blood but does not replace the heart, versions of which are commonly used today. In 2003 ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Fragile Vinyl Version Topics
Related searchesgreen revolution history
ami suzuki albums
set-builder notation variations