The G Factor
A selection of articles related to the g factor.
Original articles from our library related to the The G Factor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The G Factor.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The G Factor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The G Factor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- C/EBPα creates elite cells for iPSC reprogramming by upregulating Klf4 and
- We recently reported that B cells exposed to a pulse of C/EBPα (Bα′ cells) behave as elite cells, in that they can be rapidly and efficiently reprogrammed into iPSCs by the Yamanaka factors OSKM.
- Fitch Downgrades 2 German Life Insurers' IFS Ratings; Affirms 3 Others
- G. Muenchen's (LV) and Nuernberger Lebensversicherung AG (NLV) at 'A+'. The Outlook on the IFS ratings of AL and NLV is Stable, while the Outlook on LV is Negative.
- Editorial: Refuse reckoning looms for Hampton Roads
- Hampton Roads now pays $125 a ton — still way too high, no doubt a factor in SPSA's evaluation. “The agency calculated the systemwide cost of going with RePower at an average of $56.52 a ton,” The Pilot's Dave Mayfield reported.
- Horford, Millsap pace Hawks in 104-75 win over Pacers
- He insisted the Pacers' back-to-back road games weren't a deciding factor. They won by seven at Dallas on ... G George Hill, questionable before the game with a sore toe, scored five points and missed all four 3-point attempts….
- Hazel Park chosen for study by Congress of New Urbanism
- These design principles will factor into how Hazel Park changes the appearances of its buildings over time, and the potential construction of new ones as well. Then there's the element of public space. Hazel Park is a densely developed community that ...
The G Factor Topics
fred phelps canada
frances farmer western state hospital