The Gamesters Of Triskelion
A selection of articles related to the gamesters of triskelion.
Original articles from our library related to the The Gamesters Of Triskelion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Gamesters Of Triskelion.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Gamesters Of Triskelion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Gamesters Of Triskelion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- "Full Circle. " Writ. Jesse Lasky, Jr Soace- 1.
- The Canadian Fancyclopedia: G – Version 1 (May 2009)
- Newsletter of G.O.T.
- Star Trek Series 1-96
- Errand of Mercy / The Gamesters of Triskelion. Whom Gods Destroy / The Lights of Zetar. The Deadly Years / Friday's Child.
- MYSTERIES OF THE EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE
- cult classic Star Trek, the 1968 episode The Gamesters of Triskelion (Figure. 1.
- Robert H. Justman Collection of Star Trek Television Series Scripts,
- THE GAMESTERS OF TRISKELION (Prod# 60346). Box 3. Written by Margaret Armen.
Suggested News Resources
- Merlin “Aithusa” TV Review
- TRIVIA Star Trek fans stand down; the triskelion is not a reference to the “Gamesters Of Triskelion” episode. A triskelion is a Celtic symbol of three interlocking parts – the three-legged symbol of the Isle of Man is a triskelion, for instance.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Gamesters of Triskelion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "The Gamesters of Triskelion" is a second season episode of Star Trek: The Original Series, first broadcast January 5, 1968 and repeated May 3, 1968.
- "Star Trek" The Gamesters of Triskelion (TV episode 1968) - IMDb
- Directed by Gene Nelson. With William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley , Joseph Ruskin.
- The Gamesters of Triskelion (episode) - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek
- Kirk, Uhura and Chekov are kidnapped by aliens and forced to fight other aliens so that a mentally s.
- Star Trek Gamesters of Triskelion, The
- Gamesters of Triskelion, The. Star Trek: The Original Series. Episode: TOS 046 - Gamesters of Triskelion, The.
- “The Gamesters of Triskelion” Screenshots & Video | TrekMovie.com
- Oct 21, 2007 “The Gamesters of Triskelion” Screenshots & Video October 21, 2007.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.