The Gauntlet External Resources
A selection of articles related to the gauntlet external resources.
Original articles from our library related to the The Gauntlet External Resources. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Gauntlet External Resources.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Gauntlet External Resources is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Gauntlet External Resources books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Post-secondary mental health funding should be a priority
- Incoming SU vice-president external Tristan Bray made this one of his key platform points in the recent SU elections. But with the Albertan economy in its current ... But it's difficult to get that help if resources aren't available.
- 2016 Students' Union Election Supplement
- Every year during reading week, the Gauntlet puts together a Students' Union election supplement to inform students on who is running, what they plan to do if elected and who we think is best for the job. We invite all executive .....
- After passionate debate, LAUSD goes on record: 'No' to Broad plan
- “We have thrown down the gauntlet to big business to be very careful with how they deal with LAUSD,” said Scott Schmerelson, whose resolution was also supported by all the district's labor partners as well as many parents. ...
- First New York, Now Chicago: AltSchool Continues Its Rapid Expansion
- "There's a very vibrant urban life there with a tremendous amount of resources, but the city also has more available land and less of an intense real estate market than New York or the Bay Area. ...
- Heroin addiction is not really a disease
- AS A former therapist who worked with addicts, I want to thank the Globe for the recent article on heroin addiction (“A life unraveling,” Page A1, Dec. 27). I also applaud HBO for its documentary about heroin use on Cape Cod.
The Gauntlet External Resources Topics
sovereignty territorial sovereignty