A selection of articles related to the giaour.
Original articles from our library related to the The Giaour. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Giaour.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Giaour is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Giaour books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NOCHE & DÍA
- Barrio Giaour, de Yusuf Kenan Baysulen. Centro Cultural de la Memoria Haroldo Conti, Av. del Libertador 8151.
- Agenda: actividades culturales para el fin de semana
- "Barrio Giaour (Gavur Mahallesi)", dir. Yusuf Kenan Beysülen, en el Centro Cultural Haroldo Conti (A. del Libertador 8151), a las 19, entrada gratuita.
- El Proceso (The Process)
- Of the many pages of loose text fragments that comprise his notes from these days in the compound while sheltered by Gelli, perhaps the most striking are several pages of fragmented commentary on Lord Byron's poem “The Giaour.
- Eugène Delacroix: He shared a lover with Chopin and kept a record of all the ...
- Eugène Delacroix invented modern art. Renoir obsessed over his bold still lifes of flowers. Picasso imitated his crowded compositional styles, painting 1954's Les Femmes D'Alger in tribute to The Women Of Algiers In Their Apartment (1834).
The Giaour Topics
theme hospital slack tongue
list of deities inuit
poseidon role in society
gary gygax dangerous journeys
bedknobs and broomsticks songs