The Golden Ass
A selection of articles related to the golden ass.
Original articles from our library related to the The Golden Ass. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Golden Ass.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Golden Ass is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Golden Ass books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Golden Ass - Lucius Apuleius | Feedbooks
- Mar 21, 2009 The story follows Lucius, a young man of good birth, as he disports himself in the cities and along the roads of Thessaly.
- The Golden Ass
- The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Golden Asse, by Lucius Apuleius. This eBook is Bookes of the 'Golden Asse', for the passing stile and matter therein.
- Thomas Taylor's observations on some aspects of the Golden Ass
- Thomas Taylor's observations on some aspects of the Golden Ass. From Taylor's Introduction.
- An Educational and Improving Novel: The Golden Ass in Meiji Japan
- The 1887 translation of Apuleius' Golden Ass by Morita Shiken (1861-1897), while based on an.
Suggested News Resources
- When did magic become elitist?
- From Aladdin to the Golden Ass to Faust, in the past we told stories about people who acquire the ability to do magic-and sometimes benefit and sometimes suffer. That could be us.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Golden Ass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Metamorphoses of Apuleius, which St. Augustine referred to as The Golden Ass (Asinus aureus), is the only Latin novel to survive in its entirety.
- THE GOLDEN ASS OF APULEIUS - B. Slade
- Jan 27, 2002 An introduction to The Metamorphoses, with discussions on themes such as desire and labour. Includes numerous illustrations.
- The Golden Ass - Contents of the Golden Ass by Apuleius
- Contents of the Golden Ass, by Apuleius, translated into English.
- The Golden Ass Summary | BookRags.com
- The Golden Ass summary with 325 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, analysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Golden Ass Topics
Related searchescalifornia speed
psychopathy neurological in origin
rate law first-order reactions
the canterville ghost