The Guess Who Books
A selection of articles related to the guess who books.
Original articles from our library related to the The Guess Who Books. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Guess Who Books.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Guess Who Books is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Guess Who Books books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ian McShane Is A Fountain Of 'Game of Thrones' Spoilers And Doesn't Care At All
- This may not actually be a spoiler, because in the book, the Elder Brother doesn't die. The plot simply moves along past him and the (alleged) Hound. But I'm guessing that unlike the books (so far) the Hound will return to the cast.
- Neyer's Big Book of Baseball Lineups, revisited
- After the 2002 season, Rob Neyer published his "Big Book of Baseball Lineups," containing 9 different lineups (in various categories) for every Major League franchise (fewer for the 1993 and 1998 expansion teams). I thought that now that the Royals are ...
- People Are Trying to Guess Elena Ferrante's Secret Identity, But It's Not Working
- “Truly, no, I am not Elena Ferrante,” said Marmo, adding that she had only read the first novel of the Neapolitan novel.
- Longtime Escondido cop pens second novel
- I think the first one is so much about trial and error. It's so much about learning the craft. It's so much about working with agents and editors.
- Interview with a Bookstore: San Francisco's historic City Lights
- Elaine: The idea was to open an all-paperback bookshop, which was an intentionally democratizing move at a time when most books were still sold in hardcover only. Quality paperbacks were very new at the time, and mostly unavailable outside of news ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Guess Who Books Topics
Related searchespal joey
the incredibles elastigirl
daisy chain electrical engineering
paleocene paleocene paleogeography
ancient egypt people
bijapur agriculture in the district
rubidium biological effects