The Guinness Book Of World Records
A selection of articles related to the guinness book of world records.
Original articles from our library related to the The Guinness Book Of World Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Guinness Book Of World Records.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
The Guinness Book Of World Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Guinness Book Of World Records books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Guinness World Records announces Holocaust survivor Israel Kristal as world's
- Upon being confirmed as the world's Oldest living man and receiving his Guinness World Records certificate, Mr Kristal said: “I don't know the secret for long life. I believe that everything is determined from above and we shall never know the reasons why.
- School Students in Coimbatore Bid to Enter Guinness Book of World Records
- COIMBATORE: Students of a private school in Tirupur district are making a bid to enter the Guinness Book of world records by depicting the largest image of former president, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam on salt mosaic. A target of 10,000 sq.
- Sonakshi Sinha enters Guinness Book of World Record just by painting her NAILS
- New Delhi: Actress Sonakshi Sinha has entered the Guinness Book Of World Record and the reason is cool on many levels. First and foremost because she made it to the coveted book on International Women's Day, the 8th of March. Secondly, all Sonakshi ...