The Hamrahlid Choir
A selection of articles related to the hamrahlid choir.
Original articles from our library related to the The Hamrahlid Choir. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Hamrahlid Choir.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Hamrahlid Choir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Hamrahlid Choir books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Classical CDs Weekly: Hugi Guðmundsson, Schubert, Les Siècles
- Tuned percussion is cleverly deployed, and there's astonishingly confident singing from Þorgerður Ingólfsdóttir's Hamrahlid Choir too – veering between tender whispering and raw-throated exuberance.
- Classical CDs Weekly: Lutosławski, Szymanowski, Jórunn Viðar, The
- I've never come across a lousy recorded performance of Lutosławski's Concerto for Orchestra, and this stylishly packaged new one has loads going for it.
- Eesti muusika kodus ja maailmas
- Kavas on Pärdi „Cantus in Memory of Benjamin Britten” ja „Te Deum” ning Górecki 3. sümfoonia, esitajateks Islandi Sümfooniaorkester, The Hamrahlíð Choirs ja sopran Hallveig Rúnarsdóttir. 9.
- Mit jungen Chören aus Island und Armenien – das Chorfestival ist eröffnet
- Gewohnt souverän singen sie zwei Volkslieder und das populäre «Chilli con Carne», bevor sich der Jugendchor Hamrahlíd zu ihnen gesellt und sie gemeinsam Schweizer und isländische Lieder singen.