The Handmaids Tale Themes
A selection of articles related to the handmaids tale themes.
Original articles from our library related to the The Handmaids Tale Themes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Handmaids Tale Themes.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Handmaids Tale Themes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Handmaids Tale Themes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- International Women's Day: Why women can thrive in sci-fi
- The theme of this year's day is "Planet 50-50 by 2030" - aiming to achieve global equality in areas such as education and end all forms of discrimination. ... Reproductive politics were explored in Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale.
- A Cape Eye on Books with Anne LeClaire
- “The Handmaid's Tale,” by Margaret Atwood. Although I read this novel of a future regime 30 years ago, it haunts me still. With its central theme of the cost of repressive intolerance, it feels more timely than ever.
- Agnes Irwin senior Hunter Sessa is Main Line Student of the Week
- Hunter Sessa is an AP Scholar and one of three founders of the STEM Club, leading hands-on STEM-related activities for other Upper School students. She co-led a presentation at the school's first-annual STEM conference last year, which brought ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.