A selection of articles related to the hills.
Original articles from our library related to the The Hills. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Hills.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Hills is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Hills books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cricketers to have a moment's silence for Martin Crowe at The Hills
- The Celebrity Challenge will resume at 12.05pm on Friday at The Hills and the original plan was for the players to reflect on his life at the fourth hole - Crowe's number was No 4 from his position in the batting order.
- Happy 10th Anniversary to 'The Hills Have Eyes!'
- Man, what a tagline. And how true it is. Ten years ago today, Alexandre Aja unleashed his remake of Wes Craven's 1977 horror masterpiece The Hills Have Eyes upon the world.
- Heidi Montag reveals all of her secrets about The Hills 9:30AM
- Heidi Mongtag revealed to Buzzfeed all about her 'friendship' with Lauren Conrad, whether MTV paid for her wardrobe (they were told they couldn't wear the same thing twice) and whether she really deserved that promotion at Bolthouse.
- Happenings in the Hills
- GOSHEN — Boy Scout Clayton Ives has taken on the ambitious project of identifying the Goshen men and women who have served in the military since 1990, so their names can be listed on a new war monument to be placed in front of Town Hall.
- Lake in the Hills school cleaned after over 100 absent with norovirus symptoms
- A school got a deep cleaning after dozens of students become sick in suburban Lake in the Hills. Last Thursday and Friday, more than 100 students were absent from Martin Elementary School, officials said. The symptoms were similar to that of norovirus.