The Hives Influences
A selection of articles related to the hives influences.
Original articles from our library related to the The Hives Influences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Hives Influences.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Hives Influences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Hives Influences books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Outside Story: The buzz on honey flavors
- Most varietal honeys are produced by commercial beekeepers that move their hives from place to place to pollinate crops, or simply to take advantage of a “honey flow” from a particular plant. Tupelo honey is one example. ...
- New albums out this week
- Las Vegas foursome claims influences as diverse as Otis Redding and Foo Fighters, although the "Foos" are more evident in the radio-ready rock songs on this disc. Roo Panes, "Paperweights" (CRC Music). Andrew "Roo" Panes ...
- Wolfmother returns to Memphis
- This fortuitous timing and combining of influences from both movements brought quick success to the power-trio, which was sustained until after the release of its second album Cosmic Egg in 2009.
- Utah's big game species draw hunters into wild pursuits
- When each of these influences merge in splendid balance, the animal may develop a wide, tall, bulky pair of antlers with multiple points, which when measured may deem the animal worthy of inclusion in a handful of record books.
- Otherkin Make It Loud Where It Counts (INTERVIEW)
- Britpop was massively successful when we were growing up so I suppose its influence has always surrounded us but I wouldn't consider us to be huge fans of the genre. I also wouldn't attach the label to our music even though it has surfaced in plenty of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.