The Horror In The Gallery
A selection of articles related to the horror in the gallery.
Original articles from our library related to the The Horror In The Gallery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Horror In The Gallery.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Horror In The Gallery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Horror In The Gallery books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is the Met suffering an identity crisis with its newest branch?
- Those who love the Metropolitan had reason to hope that it would inject some curatorial sanity into a building notorious for its aesthetic horror shows. Instead ...
- Mysterious Sculptures Found in Waitsfield Woods
- Those who grew up tramping around the backcountry may remember the thrill — or maybe horror — of stumbling on the remains of a busted-up car, an old well or a hunter's hut. ... They restored the building and reopened the gallery last year.
- Scream Factory Reveals Bite Release Plans, Trailer, and More
- Witness the skin-crawling chronicle of one woman's truly terrifying descent into madness when the visceral body-horror feature Bite debuts in select U.S. theaters, on VOD, and On Demand May 6, 2016.
- Blue Underground Bringing Circus of Fear and Five Golden Dragons to Blu-ray
- Respectively released in 1966 and 1967, cult films Circus of Fear and Five Golden Dragons were both based on stories by legendary author Edgar Wallace, and they're both getting brand spankin' new releases courtesy of Blue Underground. On June 28 ...
The Horror In The Gallery Topics
Related searchesmatthew 211
dungeon siege the road to allysium
five states of mind
sunflower greek myth
magic ring function in the story
dream interpretation rat
numerology thursday born