The Iron Heel Notes
A selection of articles related to the iron heel notes.
Original articles from our library related to the The Iron Heel Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Iron Heel Notes.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Iron Heel Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Iron Heel Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rhetoric and Fascism in Jack London's The Iron Heel, Sinclair
- 85. ABSTRACT. Jack London's The Iron Heel (1908), Sinclair Lewis's It Can't strategies for responding to at least some of the noted similarities.
- Buddhism under a Military Regime: The Iron Heel in Burma Bruce
- Sep 30, 2007 Buddhism under a Military Regime: The Iron Heel in Burma ..
- International Notes. Published 'The Iron Heel on the Mesaba Range-. By LESLIE H.
- The Iron Heel
- Mar 6, 2009 Given that The Iron Heel is now a century old, this novel has a ..
Suggested Web Resources
- The Iron Heel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Notes. ^ a b Stableford, Brian (1993). "Dystopias".
- The Iron Heel: Chapter 5: The Philomaths
- The Iron Heel Banner .. There were lip-exclamations of approval on the part of the women, and hoarser notes of confirmation came from the men.
- The Iron Heel: Synopsis and Commentary
- The Iron Heel is a story with stories within stories...it's about a past, a present, and a future...all told from the perspective of a man (Jack London) in 1906...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Iron Heel Notes Topics
Related searchesjournalism genres
no 22 squadron raf
david lachapelle music videos
meaning of dreams about saint