A selection of articles related to the journal.
Original articles from our library related to the The Journal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Journal.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Journal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Journal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Friendships Moderate an Association between a Dopamine Gene
- The Journal of Politics, Vol. 72, No. 4, October 2010, Pp.
- Changes at the Journal of Algorithms
- Changes at the Journal of Algorithms. Donald E. Knuth, David S.
- The Journal of John Wesley
- About The Journal of John Wesley by John Wesley. The Journal of John Wesley. Title: http://www.
- The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science
Suggested News Resources
- Special to the Journal
- SALINA -- With more than 100 cars checked into the pit area the Salina Speedway finally got the biggest show of the year in the books on Friday with six different winners visiting victory lane.
- Michele Bachmann wants to take 100000 Irish jobs back to the US
- to have made in a lecture that she gave in 2004 in which she said that being gay “is part of Satan” whilst she has had to play down issues surrounding chronic migraines she is said to suffer from. Get breaking news from The Journal.ie via Facebook.
- Stefanie Scarlett | The Journal Gazette
- It's a safe bet that most of us don't get enough calcium in our diet. The average adult needs 1000 milligrams daily, according to the National Osteoporosis Foundation.
- TinCaps vs Lansing Lugnuts
- Michelle Davies - The Journal Gazette The weather was beautiful for the TinCaps vs Lansing Lugnuts baseball game at Parkview Field on Sunday afternoon.
- Libyan rebels can't find 'up to 50000' political prisoners
- Deutsche Welle said the rebels were willing to negotiate a peaceful surrender of the city, though Xinhua said they had rejected an offer from Gaddafi to enter talks on a total surrender. Get breaking news from The Journal.ie via Facebook.
Suggested Web Resources
- THE Journal: Technological Horizons in Education -- THE Journal
- The education technology news magazine for K-12 district leaders, IT personnel, and administrators.
- The Journal
- Research: Journals. The Journal. Volume 34.
- The Journal: News of the Churches of God at TheJournal.org
- Church news, Bible and Roman Empire Maps, Bible Timelines and Pictures plus other Great Study Resources!
The Journal Topics
Related searchesscrolling shooter power-ups
dream interpretation catastrophe
radical centrist politics
burroughs b5000 dmalgol and databases
fatty arbuckle late career
rajput rana sanga