A selection of articles related to the journal.
Original articles from our library related to the The Journal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Journal.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Journal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Journal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cuomo: Tugboat crash at TZB 'tragic accident'
- Cuomo said that the barge struck by the tugboat Saturday was well lit. "We have taken many, many precautions to make sure everything is very well illuminated," he told The Journal News after he and his daughter, Michaela, toured the crash site by boat.
- 'Magical Efficiency': Update on Local Palliative Care Initiative
- The Journal wrote about Fratkin's startup in 2014, when he was still finding support and funding for his vision to provide in-home end-of-life care as well as health care provider training via telemedicine.
- Piecing together a quilt show
- Unlimited access to all stories from The Journal on your computer, tablet or smart phone. Access NUJournal.com, view our digital edition or use or All Access apps.
- Justice Rebecca Bradley, Beyond the Journal Sentinel Smear Story
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Bradley appeared on my show today to answer allegations in a story by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that first appeared online Thursday afternoon. JS Online reported that Bradley had an extramarital affair and ...
- MIT Media Lab's Journal of Design and Science Is a Radical New Kind of Publication
- As Ito himself describes it in the Journal of Design and Science (JoDS): “Interdisciplinary work is when people from different disciplines work together.
The Journal Topics
Related searchessortes sanctorum
hereditary peer ranks and titles
jaguar ecological role
generalised suffix tree
expository writing sequence
madurai people and culture