The Libertines History
A selection of articles related to the libertines history.
Original articles from our library related to the The Libertines History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Libertines History.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Libertines History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Libertines History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Essex alt-rockers False Heads are full of angst and attitude
- We signed initially with Hi4Head records then we sent off more demos and Gary Powell's (The Libertines) label got in touch. We met up with them, played live for ... He's worked with some of the greatest people in rock history.
- Rihanna, Drake relationship – It Is Not Just A Video, the Brits Performance
- As far as the history of this relationship goes, the first meeting of Rihanna and Drake was in the month of May, 2009. The duo ...
- Coldplay, Wolf Alice and Yoko Ono winners at London's NME awards
- LONDON British bands Coldplay, Wolf Alice and The Libertines were among the winners at music magazine NME's annual awards, which also saw artist Yoko Ono honored with an Inspiration Award. Coldplay, who performed at this ...
- Female rock voices are vital
- For an underprivileged, overanxious teenager growing up in the car-theft capital of North America—aka Surrey—music was the sweetest escape.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.