The Libertines History
A selection of articles related to the libertines history.
Original articles from our library related to the The Libertines History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Libertines History.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Libertines History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Libertines History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Catherine Love Critical Introduction to The History of Will Ramble, A
- The anonymously authored The History of Will Ramble, A Libertine appeared in 1754 following a wave of popular libertine fiction.
- Calvin, Against the Libertines
- John Calvin, Treatises Against the Anabaptist and Against the Libertines, trans.
- NYU Legal History Colloquium September 30, 2009 LAWYERS
- Sep 30, 2009 NYU Legal History Colloquium. September 30, 2009.
- 1 From the East End to Albion: British Self-Perception in Literature
- May 6, 2010 that inspires the musicians' fascination with an imagined history of England.
Suggested Web Resources
- Johnny Depp and the Libertines: The history behind his new role
- Nov 6, 2005 It is quite something to live in an age of riotous immorality, and yet to be accounted the most dissolute individual of the time.
- Interview: The Libertines | Music | The Guardian
- Jan 10, 2003 To an outsider, the Libertines' history is a tangle of contradictory tales and details.
- Carl Barât writes about Libertines history / Nieuws / FaceCulture
- Carl Barât writes about Libertines history. Date: 24 oktober 2010.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.