The Little Prince Astronomy
A selection of articles related to the little prince astronomy.
Original articles from our library related to the The Little Prince Astronomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Little Prince Astronomy.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Little Prince Astronomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Little Prince Astronomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kingston-area nature 'hot spots'
- At the top of the mountain on the Prince Edward County side of where the Glenora ferry deposits vehicles sits “one of the county's more curious physical features,” according to the book.
- Family-friendly events this weekend: April 22-24
- Astronomy Night, 8-9:30 p.m., Cincinnati Observatory Center, 3489 Observatory Place, Mount Lookout.
- Starwatch: Lion muscles onto center stage, with Jupiter in tow
- In fact, Regulus is a Latin name that translates to the "little king" or "the prince." Astronomically it's not all that small of a star, though. ...
- Great American Eclipse draws tourists to path of totality
- A national astronomy convention has reserved Casper's largest hotel. International guides plan eclipse-oriented tours of the Yellowstone region.