The Lizard History
A selection of articles related to the lizard history.
Original articles from our library related to the The Lizard History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Lizard History.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Lizard History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Lizard History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 99 million-year-old fossilized lizard gives scientists a view of a 'lost
- Various lizard specimens are shown preserved in ancient amber from present-day Myanmar in Southeast Asia, in this handout photo provided by the Florida Museum of Natural History on March 5, 2016. A fossilized lizard found in Southeast Asia preserved in ...
- Philip Kerr's 'The Other Side of Silence': an atmospheric tale of espionage
- During the war, he forced Bernie to go along with a scheme that culminated in the sinking of the military transport ship Wilhelm Gustloff — “the greatest maritime disaster in history,” we learn from an author's note.
- Funniest/Most Insightful Comments Of The Week At Techdirt
- Following the death of Ray Tomlinson, we were disappointed but not entirely surprised to see Shiva Ayyadurai pipe up again with his ludicrous claims of having invented email — and many of our top comments this week come in response to that story.
- Found: Tiny Lizards Preserved in Amber
- About 99 million years ago, a few tiny lizards were caught in a stream of resin and fossilized in amber. Ten years ago, that trove of amber was found in Myanmar, and samples donated to the American Museum of Natural History. Now, scientists in the U.
The Lizard History Topics
electric boat drive chain
siege of candia
new orleans saints franchise history
alexander fleming lysozyme