The Lord Ligonier
A selection of articles related to the lord ligonier.
Original articles from our library related to the The Lord Ligonier. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Lord Ligonier.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Lord Ligonier is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Lord Ligonier books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jerry Bridges' Pursuit of Holiness Has Come to an End
- “Much to everyone's surprise, including my own, the book became a bestseller,” Bridges told Ligonier Ministries in an interview published by Tabletalk Magazine in December 2014.
- NRB Presents 2016 Awards, Inducts Two into Hall of Fame
- R.C. Sproul of Ligonier Ministries and Samuel Tirtamihardja of Far East Broadcasting Company became the newest members of the NRB Hall of Fame.
- Remembering “Roots”
- Slave ship records placed the 1767 arrival of a ship called the Lord Ligonier in Annapolis, Maryland. Haley pieced together historical records to connect his lineage to a slave named Toby, who Haley believed was his ancestor who had arrived on that ship.
- KARL S. PARK
- Retired U.S. Air Force Col.