The Lovely Bones
A selection of articles related to the lovely bones.
Original articles from our library related to the The Lovely Bones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Lovely Bones.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Lovely Bones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Lovely Bones books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- No, Tim Burton Isn't Making 'Beetlejuice 2' And You Shouldn't Want Him To
- Think Peter Jackson going back to Middle-Earth after The Lovely Bones or Ridley Scott making Prometheus after Robin Hood. And the news has often been greeted as if it is just the thing for Mr. Burton's artistic comeback as well.
- Film criticism, with modicum of poetry
- There are lots of film critics the aspiring critic needs to read: James Agee, Otis Ferguson, Pauline Kael, Andrew Sarris, David Kehr, J.
- Don't worry, your tree is supposed to do that
- The bare bones of a Japanese magnolia can be beautiful, especially winter when the fuzzy flower buds are silhouetted against a blue sky. Because they are without foliage for much of the year, selecting a tree with an attractive shape is important.
- Unappetizing Experiment Explores Tools' Role in Humans' Bigger Brains
- In one course, the vegetables were cooked; in the second, they were raw and sliced; in the last course, Dr. Zink simply served raw chunks of plant matter. ...
- Getting ready for the forgotten future
- Not so very long ago, when we were all Sweet 16, the problems we face now were not even a dot on our teenage radar. For me, drinking Gilbey's Gin with grape Kool-Aid, dancing forever at the Delta Store, smoking tree roots on that beautiful Delta shore, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.