A selection of articles related to the lusiads.
Original articles from our library related to the The Lusiads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Lusiads.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Lusiads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Lusiads books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Year Author Translator Text 1776 Camões Mickle The Lusiad
- Year. Author. Translator.
- Os Lusiadas (The Lusiads)
- Lusiads." The nearer I come to that work the more mountainous does it appear Lusiads will be an unknown land, an unknown tongue.
- THE LUSIAD, OR, PORTUGALS HISTORICALL POEM
- THE LUSIAD, OR, PORTUGALS HISTORICALL POEM. Luís Vaz de Camões. Translated by Richard Fanshaw (1655).
- The Genius of the Shore: Lycidas,
- of routes of trade and invasion.' The collaboration between poetry and nationalism comes out in the open in. The Lusiads (1572) and other imperialistic epics?
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Os Lusíadas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The heroes of the epic are the Lusiads (Lusíadas), the sons of Lusus or in other words, the Portuguese.
- Amazon.com: The Lusíads (Oxford World's Classics
- The first translation of The Lusiads for almost half a century, this new edition is complemented by an illuminating introduction and extensive notes.
- The Lusiad by Luís Vaz de Camões - Project Gutenberg
- The Lusiad by Luís Vaz de Camões. Download; Bibrec; QR Code; Facebook; Twitter Title, The Lusiad or The Discovery of India, an Epic Poem.
- The Lusiads - Wikisource
- Apr 10, 2011 Os Lusíadas, usually translated as The Lusiads, is a Portuguese epic poem.
The Lusiads Topics
Related searchescecil rhodes education
expletive syntactic expletives
saul bellow essays
wizards of the coast history
blade techniques for production