A selection of articles related to the magicians.
Original articles from our library related to the The Magicians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Magicians.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Magicians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Magicians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Syfy's 'The Magicians' Won Over a Book Fan, and Why Change Is OK
- Author Lev Grossman's The Magicians trilogy of novels is one of the best and most satisfying reads I've ever encountered. It's a fantasy series about fantasy series, but it's really about being human, and all the faults that lie therein.
- The Magicians Season 1, Episode 9 - "The Writing Room"
- Julia's shocked when she realizes that Kiera's spell is complex and potent enough to put the magicians of the “formal society” to shame. In England, Eliot, Alice, and Quentin are going on a guided tour of the museum that Christopher Plover's house has ...
- 'The Magicians' Recap: “The Writing Room”
- In the AA-style making of amends she embarks upon this episode, Richard's insistence that magic isn't really an addiction aside, Julia takes some advice from a fellow magician named Kiera trapped in a vegetative state.
- Paul Daniels dies: The magician's 12 best TV moments
- The magician and illusionist had a highly successful career which lasted six decades, and we just had to celebrate some of his most famous TV moments - from his genius tricks to dodgy impressions. RIP, Paul.
- Finger Tutting Casts A Spell On Syfy's "The Magicians"
- That whimsical flourish in Lev Grossman's best-selling The Magicians trilogy created a slight visualization obstacle for the producers adapting the books into Syfy's The Magicians. Recently renewed for a second season, the dark drama follows a group of ...
The Magicians Topics
Related searcheszachary scott
dr vimal mundada
spell checker history
barry diller resources
treaty of noyon