The Man With No Name
A selection of articles related to the man with no name.
Original articles from our library related to the The Man With No Name. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Man With No Name.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Man With No Name is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Man With No Name books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Man with No Name:
- The Man with No Name: Identity in French Arthurian Verse Romance sarah e. gordon.
- Never Mind the Bollocks…..here's Paul Oakenfold
- Jun 6, 2011 took my 3 favourite Man with No Name singles from back in the day “Sugar Rush” ,.
- 'YOU'VE GOT MALE”
- He's the character with no name... If that doesn't say pain, loneliness and rejection, my name isn't... Isn't...
- Santayana's Existential Stranger
- as the “man with no name.” Santayana's character, referred to. 2 Dialogues in Limbo (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan, 1957).
- Untitled - Apocalypse Moby
- TIGHT CLOSE UP / THE FACE OF THE MAN WITH NO NAME: Sunburned skin etched with lines, like a satellite photo of some distant, arid planet.
Suggested News Resources
- A Fistful Of Dollars – Scene Focus
- Sergio Leone shows his sense of humour as The Man With No Name delivers one of cinema's greatest pay off lines. With the recent discovery of ancient artifacts in an Indian temple, it's time to dig up cinema's greatest jewel raiders.
- Fistful of Dollars Review
- Even the idea of The Man With No Name was a fabrication by someone, somewhere preoccupied with the image of the film. In one of life's little ironies, Eastwood's character is in fact given a name in each of the man with no name westerns.
- F*ck, Marry, Kill: Marlon Brando. Paul Newman. Clint Eastwood.
- Killing the Man with No Name. Killing the world's most perfect man. The prompt is an absurdity, as the question cannot be answered.
- Review: Cowboys and Aliens
- The opening shot pans across one of the most pitiful and bedraggled bits of prairie land ever put on film eventually alighting on Daniel Craig as the Man with No Name, No Memory and Not Even a Passing Resemblance to a Convincing Cowboy.
- Aliens replace Indians vs. 'Cowboys'
- He has a nasty wound, a strange metallic device locked to his hand, and no memory of how he got there or who he is (this, of course, adds to the many Western clichés the film utilizes, “The Man with No Name”).
Suggested Web Resources
- A Tribute To The Man With No Name - YouTube
- Nov 20, 2006 A Tribute To The Man With No Name. The song is "The Ecstasy of Gold" by Ennio Morricone.
- The Man With No Name Chapter 1: Oncoming Storm, a Doctor Who
- Chapter 1 of a Doctor Who and Firefly - Adventure/Drama crossover fanfiction with characters: 10th Doctor.
The Man With No Name Topics
Related searchesduomo di siena baptistry
bayesian search theory
purple inverted triangle
mac os x criticisms