The Manchester Regiment
A selection of articles related to the manchester regiment.
Original articles from our library related to the The Manchester Regiment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Manchester Regiment.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Manchester Regiment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Manchester Regiment books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Remembrance service to pay respects to those who died during Battle of the
- The Battle of the Somme lasted 141 days and claimed the lives of 420,000 British soldiers. Some 1,877 soldiers from the Manchester Regiment were killed but their bodies were never found.
- Time to remember young souls killed by Zeppelin's Cleethorpes raid
- The Zeppelin raid on Cleethorpes Baptist Church, on April 1, 1916, killed 31 members of the 3rd Battalion Manchester Regiment. The chapel, now known as King's Baptist Church and based in Alexandra Road, was being used as a billet for more than 70 men ...
- Historic document which signalled end of First World War is stolen from
- An original transcript of the wire was among the most prized belongings of Private John Smith, a signalman with the 12th battalion of the London Regiment and was taken from the home of his granddaughter, Suzie Smith.
- Salute to Victoria Cross hero from Newton Heath 100 years on
- A Victoria Cross hero has been saluted exactly 100 years on from his courage and bravery under fire.
- Army boys in Flanagan's corner
- Being a Manchester-based Regiment we're obviously backing Terry to get the job done. I think we've all learned something today by watching his speed and movement." There is a long and proud tradition of boxing in the British Army.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Manchester Regiment Topics
Related searchesvancouver skytrain organizational history
canis minor mythology
ruhollah khomeini death and funeral