The Manchester Regiment
A selection of articles related to the manchester regiment.
Original articles from our library related to the The Manchester Regiment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Manchester Regiment.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Manchester Regiment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Manchester Regiment books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Territorial Army Battalions of the Manchester Regiment
- THE TERRITORIAL ARMY BATTALIONS OF THE MANCHESTER REGIMENT. Lancashire Rifle Volunteer Corps. 1859.
- Museum of the Manchester Regiment
- Museum of the Manchester Regiment. FREE Evening Talks Programme 2011. Date: Tuesday 7th June 2011.
- Museum of the Manchester Regiment
- Date: Tuesday 11th May 2010. Title: Manchester Regiment soldiers in post-war Germany and. Malaya.
- Order of Battle of British Infantry Units, 1 July 1916
- 1st Battalion The Dorsetshire Regiment. 2nd Battalion, The Manchester Regiment.
Suggested News Resources
- HEROISM AND HELL OF THE REAL DOWNTON ARMY
- “It would be great if it encouraged people to look at the history because we can learn so much from it,” said John, who wrote the Sixth Battalion the Manchester Regiment In the Great War, and whose grandfather fought in the regiment.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Manchester Regiment Group
- The Manchester Regiment. 1881 - 1958.
- The Manchester Regiment Group Forum - Index
- The Manchester Regiment Group Forum - Index.
- Manchester Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Manchester Regiment was a regiment of the British army, formed in 1881 by the amalgamation of the 63rd Regiment of Foot and the 96th Regiment of Foot.
- Manchester Regiment Archives
- 4 days ago The following list is an outline of the classes of records we hold. The Public Record Office still holds most War Diaries and trench maps.
The Manchester Regiment Topics
Related searchesarmy cadet force map and compass
playing rugby league basics
holy word dictionary
the searchers film analysis