The Matrix Revolutions Plot
A selection of articles related to the matrix revolutions plot.
Original articles from our library related to the The Matrix Revolutions Plot. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Matrix Revolutions Plot.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Matrix Revolutions Plot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Matrix Revolutions Plot books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Are young adult dystopia films in decline?
- The films handle any other exposition fairly well, but as a YA film that takes a simple dystopian plot - kids fighting to the death - and doesn't get too tangled up in what happened before we got there, it's an outlier.
- 'The Revolution Won't Be Televised': Film Review
- The revolution they seek may or may not (in Gil Scott-Heron's immortal phrase) be televised — Thiaw includes extracts from numerous tube-broadcasts — but it will most certainly be anticipated, described and glorified in their lyrics.
- 'Hedi': Berlin Review
- The locations change and the characters each get a new tattoo, but there's nothing very divergent about Allegiant, the third screen adaptation in what will be a four-part series based on Veronica Roth's bestselling YA trilogy.
- I Don't Worry That 'Batman V Superman' Is Bad. I Worry That It Is
- Yes, it was a massive smash ($742 million worldwide, still the biggest R-rated hit ever), but The Matrix Revolutions suffered horribly (still a solid $427m worldwide) and the legacy of the Matrix franchise was forever tainted.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Matrix Revolutions Plot Topics
Related searchesbicameralism federalism
wolfs rain story overview
aldabra giant tortoise life span
murder mitigating circumstances
pete rose lifetime ban