The Maxx Isz
A selection of articles related to the maxx isz.
Original articles from our library related to the The Maxx Isz. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Maxx Isz.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Maxx Isz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Maxx Isz books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Maxx messed up afterschool MTV viewers with its dark surrealism
- In the real world, he's a homeless guy living in a cardboard box; in the fantastical land called the Outback, he's a mighty warrior tasked with protecting the Jungle Queen.
- Comic Review: The Maxx: Maxximized #1
- Mr. Gone sees the hidden truths of The Maxx and Julie and their connection to the Outback, a wild and untamed mystical land connected to the real world and filled with mystical caves, flying dragons, the Leopard Queen, and is the home of the Isz.
- Review: 'The Maxx: Maximized' #1
- A homeless vagrant known only as Maxx finds himself lost in two different worlds. In New York, Maxx finds himself in deep trouble with the cops and crooks. In the Outback, Maxx is the protector of the worshipped Leopard Queen.
- The Maxx is Now Online
- With characters that included a titular, homeless-footed superhero with a fan for teeth and a pot-bellied, psycho-analyzing mass-rapist in a tiki mask, MTV's The Maxx definitely has its fans.
- The Maxx: Maxximized #4 Review
- Sara and Maxx retreat under an overpass and reflect on their own personal demons. The black Isz keep spilling into the real world as omens of Mr. Gone's plans grow more evident.
The Maxx Isz Topics
Related searchesblack cat manga characters
amy dumas return to the ring
conservative party uk history
damnation profane language
george lynch musician equipment