The Modified Roman
A selection of articles related to the modified roman.
Original articles from our library related to the The Modified Roman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Modified Roman.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Modified Roman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Modified Roman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Human brain could be 'hard-wired' towards altruism, scientists say
- How inherently good humans are – or aren't – has been an issue which has occupied philosophers for centuries. However, researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) have used science to try and find out.
- Prosecutor: Agents didn't tamper with Russian man's computer
- Roman Seleznev accused agents of tampering with his computer or failing to protect it after they seized it during his 2014 arrest.
- Mount Shasta assault victim dies from injuries
- As a result of Napolitano's death, “charges will be modified to murder for Romani,” the release states. The MSPD reported that Napolitano, “known as Roman and Cowboy lived in the Mt. Shasta area for several years and was warmly known by all members of ...
- Beer hops could be used to fight cancer and disease, study finds
- Beer holds serious medicinal properties that could be used to help prevent cancer, scientists have revealed. Researchers say the hops used to make beer have been found to halt bacterial growth and disease. And the American Chemical Society (ACS) ...
- Thanks To You, WAMU And The Capital Area Food Bank Are Stronger!
- Nancy E. Roman, President and CEO, Capital Area Food Bank. For more information ...
The Modified Roman Topics
Related searchesseven sages of athens
357 sig history
fritz pfeffer posthumous reputation
bene gesserit the litany against fear