The Monitor Uganda
A selection of articles related to the monitor uganda.
Original articles from our library related to the The Monitor Uganda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Monitor Uganda.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Monitor Uganda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Monitor Uganda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ahead of Uganda vote, Facebook maverick flourishes amid stifled media
- KAMPALA, UGANDA — When Ugandan police arrested a bespectacled IT analyst named Robert Shaka last year, it seemed at last the end of an elaborate multi-year game of cat and mouse between the government and one of its most vocal critics. For nearly ...
- Uganda and Niger: How far can the US push allies on election irregularities
- The US, Uganda's largest foreign donor, called the elections “deeply inconsistent with international standards and expectations for any democratic process.” Secretary of State John Kerry also personally called Mr. Museveni to voice his concerns.
- Uganda: 15 Couples Enjoy Valentine's Day in Monitor Campaign
- "It was Wednesday night when I decided to surprise my girlfriend. I thought of many things but could not figure out what to do.
- In luxury hotel, a window on Uganda's bid to forget its troubled past
- The former Nile Hotel was once a stomping ground for Uganda's dictators. But like in the rest of the country, much work has been put in to forget that history. Presidential election results are expected Saturday.
- Uganda: Former PS Ministry of Finance Chris Kasami Dead
- "Yes, Chris Kassami is dead," Mr Keith Muhakanizi, the secretary to the Treasury, confirmed to the Daily Monitor on phone a minute ago. "He died, I think, this morning.