A selection of articles related to the monkees.
Original articles from our library related to the The Monkees. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Monkees.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Monkees is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Monkees books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Monkees to Bring 50th Anniversary Tour to Hard Rock Live
- Hey, hey, this summer marks the 50th anniversary of the Monkees' television series and the release of their debut single, "Last Train To Clarksville.
- The Monkees launch 50th anniversary tour; coming to Mesa Arts Center in September
- Micky Dolenz, Michael Nesmith and Peter Tork--the surviving members of The Monkees--announced last week the Good Times: The 50th Anniversary Tour. The group behind hits, "I'm a Believer" and "Daydream Believer" will visit the Mesa Arts Center on ...
- Good times with The Monkees: Bands we love to discredit
- It's just another Pleasant Valley Sunday. You're listening to some oldies while taking the Last Train to Clarksville. You're staring out the window like the Daydream Believer that you are.
- The Monkees + Carole King + John Carpenter
- Abby Mueller, second from right, plays Carole King with Curt Bouril, from left, as Don Kirshner, Ben Fankhauser as Barry Mann and Becky Gulsvig as Cynthia Weil in the touring production of "Beautiful -- The Carole King Musical." (Handout photo by Joan ...
The Monkees Topics
evangelical lutheran church in america
noodling how to noodle
god christian monism
dharma qualities of buddha dharma
culture of israel artist colonies