A selection of articles related to the monkees.
Original articles from our library related to the The Monkees. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Monkees.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Monkees is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Monkees books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hey Hey We're The Monkees!!!!
- Hey Hey We're The Monkees!!!! Staff at Domino's Pizza, Kilmarnock injected some fun into their fundraising by climbing. Ben Lomond dressed as gorillas!
- Bayesian Believer Words: B. Carlin Music: Neil Diamond/The
- Music: Neil Diamond/The Monkees/Smashmouth suIwm a Believer‚). Intro: skey/ guitar lick). V1: I thought inference was just a fairy tale,.
- THE MONKEES
- Jun 13, 2011 LIVE AT THE RED ROBINSON SHOW THEATRE. FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23. Coquitlam, BC – Here they come … hey, hey it's The Monkees!
- June 2011 Announcement
- Mar 7, 2011 THE MONKEES TO PLAY FALLSVIEW CASINO IN JUNE.
- Songs with count
- Greatest Hits. The Monkees. Arista.
Suggested News Resources
- BWW Interviews: Hey Hey It's The Monkees' Davy Jones
- As a result of his Broadway success, Jones was offered a contract with Columbia Pictures and set out for the West coast, where he eventually auditioned for a new TV show about a pop-rock group called The Monkees.
- Are Good Things in Store for De'Anthony Curtis in 2011?
- No, it's not that I really dig The Monkees, although that is true (how I could not have a soft spot for the group that cranked out this garage-rock gem and this overlooked psychedelic classic?).
- The Monkees deny 'substance abuse' is to blame for US tour cancellation
- The Monkees have denied reports that drummer Micky Dolenz's alleged substance abuse is to blame for the cancellation of their North American tour.
- The Monkees Cancel Tour
- On Wednesday The Monkees Cancel Tour was a top story. Here is the recap: (TMZ) The Monkees ain't too busy to put anybody down these days ...
- Queensryche, The Monkees cancel Ballroom dates
- The Monkees, the pop rock group and television stars of the late 1960s, were scheduled to perform on Aug. 28 but canceled their entire tour due to “internal issues,” the Ballroom reported. Refunds are available at the point of purchase.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Monkees Home Page
- The original site. Includes downloads, biographies, TV show information, and pictures.
- The Monkees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees are an American pop rock group.
- The Monkees | Home
- Be a part of the Monkee madness with official 45th Anniversary Tour merch!
- The Monkees - I'm a Believer [official music video] - YouTube
- Jan 11, 2008 The Monkees - I'm a Believer 31 december, 1966. Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society.
- The Monkees (TV Series 1966–1968) - IMDb
- With Davy Jones, Micky Dolenz, Peter Tork, Michael Nesmith. The misadventures of a struggling rock band.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.