The Monolith Monsters
A selection of articles related to the monolith monsters.
Original articles from our library related to the The Monolith Monsters. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Monolith Monsters.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Monolith Monsters is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Monolith Monsters books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\1950sSciFi.wpd
- Kronos. The Land Unknown. The Man Who Turned to Stone.
- Interview Bill Conti
- others monster movies (Alligator People, The Deadly Mantis, It Came From Outer Space, The Monolith Monsters, among others) … -Really, I did not know !
- COLLECTIBLES - General AUTOGRAPHS
- "The Monolith Monsters" (1957), daybill poster (Australian), 34x76cm. Good Sci- Fi poster. ..................................
- John Murello's Faded Glories on exhibit
- Les Mistons • The Lower Depths. Man in the Shadow • Man of a Thousand Faces • Monkey on. My Back • The Monolith Monsters.
- Post Sale Available - Auction 28
- Aug 8, 2007 The Monolith Monsters lobby card set. 473. $300.
Suggested News Resources
- MOD Roundup: GOG, VISION QUEST, PAC-MAN and more
- The Monolith Monsters (1957), Space Children (1954) and this nifty made on a shoestring killer robot/computer flick.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Monolith Monsters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monolith Monsters (1957) is a science fiction film directed by John Sherwood and starring Grant Williams and Lola Albright.
- The Monolith Monsters (1957) - IMDb
- Directed by John Sherwood. With Lola Albright, Grant Williams, Les Tremayne, Trevor Bardette.
- The Monolith Monsters trailer - YouTube
- 8416. Like Add to. Share.
- The Monolith Monsters (1957) - The Bad Movie Report
- titles, too (that MST3K hasn't gotten to yet), like Monster on the Campus, Curse of the Undead, and this week's B-position thriller, The Monolith Monsters.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Monolith Monsters Topics
toronto world youth day of 2002
limerick poetry nantucket
list of marjas
new math across the developed world
aswang incidents and tabloids